Monday 8 August 2016

Christ the Solid Rock

The Bible says it is 'Christ IN you, the hope of glory'. He is our strength, hope and deliverer. It's on Christ the solid rock we stand.

I've been filled with the Holy Spirit and I expect to see the power of God. We have to believe that He can work miracles. But in order to receive we need to spend time alone with Him; in the Bible, throughout Jesus' ministry, He would withdraw to the desert to pray; how much more is this necessary for us. It is only in these times of prayer and worship that we receive His strength. God is our answer; He is our power; God is our strength; He is our hope and deliverer; God is everything!

The Bible says it is 'Christ IN you, the hope of glory'. - That is the 'secret' to my faith, to seeing miracles in my life; I have Christ IN me, I have the Holy Spirit IN me! I do not want any new doctrine or teaching - I want the Bible believing, miracle-working, powerful Gospel according to God's Word!

Watch or listen to this message by clicking on the links below

To listen to the podcast click here


To watch the video click here

No comments:

Post a Comment